|Latest release:||v12.0 based on emule 0.50a / 26-04-2010|
eMule MorphXT is a modification of eMule. This is possible because eMule is licensed uder a gpl license. This makes it possible to enhance and extend eMule without the use of additional plugins. All the changes are compiled directly into eMule. MorphXT is a rich mod with many extra features.
- Features to help releasing. Powersharing. Advanced upload bandwidth control.
- User interface improvements, e.g. tooltips on lots of the preferences.
- Extra background threading making morph more responsive under a heavy workload.
- Basic multiuser support in the web-interface. Can run as a Windows service.
- Many more small usability features.
- Installer with option to open MS firewall, and a UPnP implementation independent of windows services.