From EMule Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 14:56, 18 November 2010
 Explanation from SF-IOM mod feature list and changelog
Spread bars v1.2(Tag: "SLUGFILLER: Spreadbars"):
- There is now a "progress bar" in the shared files list showing how many times was each part of a file uploaded.
- Uses black and blue colors, like the download progress bar. Black means never uploaded, light blue means uploaded a little, dark blue means uploaded alot.
- These statistics are saved in the known.met file, using a similar format to the saving of gaps in a part.met file.
- v1.1: You can now sort the files according to the spread bar. Uses a special sorting formula by VQB.
- v1.1: New column - File UL(Part): Estimates how many times a file was uploaded with consideration to how balanced the spread between different parts is.
- v1.1: New column - File UL(Simple): Estimates how many times a file was uploaded on average.
- v1.2: New column - File UL(Full): Estimates how many times a file was uploaded from start to end.