Features that are in emule Morph and not (yet?) in official.
eMule morphXT is a modification of eMule. This is possible because eMule is licensed uder a gpl license. This makes it possible to enhance and extend eMule without the use of additional plugins. All the changes are compiled directly into eMule. MorphXT is a richt mod with amy extra features.
- Features to help releasing. Powershareing. Advanced upload bandwidth control.
- User interface improvements, eg toolstips on lots of the preferences.
- Extra background threading making morph more responsive under a heavy workload.
- Basic multi user support in the webinterface.
- Many more small usability features.
- Installer with option to open MS firewall, and a uPnp implementation independent of windows services.
This category currently contains no pages or media.